Monday, January 3, 2011

Quack! Quack!

"Anatidaephobia is the fear that somewhere in the world, there is a duck watching you."

I hope no one suffering from this disorder was in NOLA this past weekend because there were ducks everywhere. Most of them were female but occasionally a male duck would jump out of the woodworks. They're attracted to flashes of light and are easily brought out by the sound made by cameras when they're turned on.

I went duckfacing in NOLA! FUCK YEAH!
Ducks are sexy, right?

I've got more pictures of myself with that same face. I can't help it if I have large lips, that's my natural expression. 

My goal in life is to make on to this website: http://antiduckface.com/

12 comments:

  1. lolll sounds like a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they should make a duckface app for all those high tech smartphones that can impose "the look" over people and help recoup the countless hours lost on girls trying to find the perfect duckface pose

    ReplyDelete
  3. You duckface beautifully. Are you quackers?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just wrong, what's so scary about ducks?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Señor Sucio: Why thank you sir! And a lady never tells! ;) But yes.

    @Teutorix: Because it is. Ducks are the most fertile creatures on the planet!

    @Smile: I don't know!!! I think they're hot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree Edyy. My goal is to make sure that everyone else eventually does as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha. Well, I hope you get what you want. xD

    ReplyDelete